Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 0



So, here I am Day 0-that is the day before I start this project. Over the years 100 paintings in 100 days projects have sprung up and since I am a lover of "over the top-are you nuts?" kinda projects this appeals to me.

So why 60 in 60 days?

This series will be exhibited at the gallery that reps me Wind, Water and Light Gallery in Urbana, Illinois during  The Boneyard Arts Festival 
April 7- April 10, 2011. So, there are only 63 days between tomorrow and the start of the festival, so 60 will do.

THE Rules: (da-da- dum)
1- 6X6" oil painting each day from February 4th through April 4th (nice and symmetrical eh?)
1- Blog post each day with photo
0- crying, whining, dramatic outbursts, quitting, or swearing (well maybe a little).

That's it. Share this blog freely.

Stay tuned and comment -I'll need it!

1 comment: