Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 3 -Zoe, the Wonderdog


"Zoe, the Wonderdog" 6"X6"

Here's my fav. dog-girl, Zoe with her ball.

Zoe is a "rescue-pup" who's mug-shot I saw on the Internet. We adopted her about 1 year ago from a small shelter.

We don't know anything about her "back" story, someone just brought her to a shelter and that was it, not sure what her name was, but seems to rhymes with Coco. Funny, when I named her my first choice was "Coco, before Chanel", but my daughter suggested Zoe, so that was it.

When we first adopted her she was 2 years old, but now one year later, she is 5 or 6 yrs. old!  After a health incident and some x-rays and closer exam it was decided she was much older. Now, she is growing those gray grandma whiskers.

But, after a good night's sleep she awakes as a puppy and is ready to play, with her ball always near by. (She just came in and brought her ball, hoping I will lug it out in the hall.) She drops it and rolls it around to show just what a great ball it is and how Fun it would be for You to throw it. Gotta Love It.

OK, she's still waiting-I better give it a toss.

Over and Out from Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment