Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 13- Dreamscape 1

Day 13- Dreamscape 1

Day 13- boy times is going by on this project. It is a great deal of fun and I have settled into a rhythm of sorts. I am making the drawings spontaneously  which is giving a "flow" to the series. I am now thinking of the 60 Paintings as One Piece of Art.

Today's work is based on a dream I had-even though the dream was much more dramatic I wanted to use the colors and feel in a painting.

Dreams can be great fun, especially when they are "Movie-quality", other times, not so much.  It's the ones where you wake up wondering where you are that scare me.

Note: I added some info under the "Paintings" link above about my painting technique.

Also, thanks to everyone who is following along and have e-mailed me-it is great to hear from you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment