Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 28- Baby Steps

Day 28- Baby Steps

The past few months I have spent a great deal of time learning new things. I love learning about new subjects-especially if they relate to art.

I've become a docent (tour guide) at the university museum and am having a great time with that-but so much to learn. I also have been trying to learn more about photography and then there's learning to use my labeler (no kidding).


The painting is called "Baby Steps" because as I struggle to learn these days I am indeed taking baby steps. But I love the feeling you get when the excitement hits as you learn new information. Not so much, when you think you know it all and you find out you don't.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting...I really like them. I have a nice blank wall in my house if you need a home for some of them after the show. You're so creative to come up with so many original ideas. julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment! I'll be glad to paint you something. Kim

    ReplyDelete